Our Products Representatives
Company “ADRONA” Process and Laboratory Systems was established on May 2003 on the bases of company “AMETO” (founded on 1994). Main activities of ADRONA are supplying of laboratories and measuring instruments, as well technical and application assistance and service.
- Water Purification Systems for laboratories, clinics and industry
- Applications for our water purification systems are chromatography, molecular biology
and trace analysis.
CEM is a company based on innovation that touches many different industries and scientific disciplines. We helped pioneer the field of microwave chemistry and we have long been recognized for our expertise on the subject through publications and awards.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Rapid Filtration
- Peptide Synthesis
- Custom Peptides
- Chemical Synthesis
- Discovery Chemistry
- Polymer Synthesis
- Process Chemistry & Scale Up
- Process Control
- Protein Analysis
- Moisture/Solids Analysis
- Fat Analysis
Since 1991 DataApex develops and manufactures chromatography data stations. The chromatography station consists of genuine hardware & software developed by DataApex and continually tested in selected laboratories. DataApex is constantly striving to provide users with efficient and up-to-date tools for chromatography data processing.
- DATA APEX -Chromatography Software
F-DGSi company offers a complete range of gas generators and accessories, fulfilling the requirements of all laboratory analyzers such as:LCMS, GC, ICP, DEDL, IRTF, TOC, NMR, AA, electronic Noise, Rheology, Particle sizing by laser diffraction, DSC, Sample prep Autosamplers.
- F-DGSI GAS GENERATORS
- Laboratory Gas Generators for Air, Carbon Dioxide, Helium & Nitrogen.
We are a young company, incorporated in 1993, though we have many years of experience in our field. Our Technical Director has worked in the manufacture and calibration of our products since 1974, and is a member of ASTM E20 on Temperature Measurement.
- ICL Calibration Services:
- Calibration Services
- ASTM, Bimetal, Electronics Thermometers, Hydrometers & Mass
- Thermo probes, Tapes & Samplers
With the clarity of vision to respond to evolving needs in modern microscopy, Labo America was founded on its unique abilities to deliver high precision microscopes and optical instruments. From design concepts to finished products, the LABOMED brand captures the essence of optical and mechanical perfection.
- Microscopes for Educational, Laboratory & Research
- Optical Instruments
Tintometer is one of the leading companies in the field of water analysis. Our trade-name Lovibond is known in over 120 countries, where we offer innovative products for the precise determination of different types of water : water in swimming pools, drinking water, foul water, surface and ground water, untreated water and effluents, through to cooling water and boiler feed water.
- Water Analysis: Test Kids
- Photometry , BOD, COD, Multi Parameter Colorimeter
- PH & Conductivity Meter- Handheld
- Oxygen Meter
- Pool Test Kids
Micromeritics was the first company to market commercially automated surface area, mercury penetration, and sedimentation particle size analyzers. Micromeritics is world-renowned for its pioneering innovations in these areas and others, including porosimetry, density, zeta potential, and chemisorption analysis.
- Micromeritics / Particle System:
- Surface Area and Pore Size Analysis – Volumetric gas sorption technique for high-quality data for Research and quality control applications. Available analysis at pressures up to 200 bar.
- Chemisorption Analysis – Chemical adsorption analysis techniques to evaluate today’s catalytic materials. Performs a full array of highly precise, temperature-programmed chemisorption studies. Uses dynamic techniques to automatically perform pulse chemisorption and temperature-programmed methods —reduction (TPR), desorption (TPD), oxidation (TPO), and reactions (TPRx) as well as BET surface area evaluation.
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry: Mercury porosimeters utilizing mercury intrusion to determine total pore volume, pore size distribution, percent porosity, density, and transport properties.
- Density Analysis – Gas Displacement Pycnometry – Envelope Density Analysis.
- Particle Size, Particle Count and Particle Shape -Measurements from 1 nanometer to 2500 Microns. Broad range of techniques to satisfy almost any research or process need (Total of 6 different techniques): Laser Diffraction, Electrical Sensing Zone, Sedimentation, Dynamic Image Analysis, Dynamic Light Scattering, Air Permeability (Fisher95 method).
- Dynamic Vapor Sorption-The world leading gravimetric technique for studying water and organic sorption/adsorption on particulate materials.
- Surface Energy Analysis – The latest development in chromatographic sorption technology. Capable of characterizing a wide range of surface and bulk properties of solids, particulates, fibers, and thin films.
- Magnetic Content Analysis-Detect and measure low levels of metallic iron content in sample materials.
- MicroReactivity Analysis-An advanced modular laboratory system for measuring the activity and selectivity of catalysts.
- Material Segregation Testing – Analysis of samples comprised of up to six individual components and provides a simple report indicating why and how much the sample material is segregating.
Nanalysis was established in 2009. The company develops and manufactures compact Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometers for the laboratory instrumentation market. In the fall of 2012, the first product was launched: NMReady™, the first fully featured portable NMR spectrometer in a single compact enclosure requiring no liquid helium or any other cryogens.
- Bench-top NMR
SciAps, Inc., is a Boston-based instrumentation company specializing in portable analytical instruments. Our mission is to provide durable, field-tested, portable instruments to identify any compound, any mineral, any element — anyplace on the planet. Manufacturing, service and customer support is operated out of our fully ISO-certified facility located in Laramie, WY.
- Portable Raman Spectrometers that performs non-destructive identification of Chemicals and Materials in real time, whenever, wherever testing is needed.
- Bench Top Raman Spectrometers.
- Raman Microscopy.
- Z Handheld LIBS for Elemental Analysis.
STARLIMS, an Abbott Company, helps laboratories optimize data management, accessibility, integrity and long-term value by providing your lab with the powerful, efficient tools and support you need to achieve your goals.
- STARLIMS / Abbott Informatics (Laboratory Information Management System Software)
- Analytical, research and testing organizations depend on STARLIMS® to structure and manage their most complex workflows and laboratory processes. Our entirely web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) helps ensure full regulatory compliance and enterprise-wide collaboration.
- Web Based LIMS – Globally Deployed LIMS; No Client-side Downloads.
- LIMS-SDMS – ELN.
- Mobile Device &Tablets applications.
Sykam GmbH develops the whole range of products in house with a very big production depth, from PCB assembly and soldering, mechanical machining to the final assembly and testing.
- SYKAM – Chromatography Systems
- ROUTINE HPLC System S 500 is intended for all routine analysis.
- RESEARCH HPLC System S 600 is intended for the ambitious analyst.